How do I report a crypto scammer in Hongkong from India?

SEO Digital Marketing guide
By -
0

Thus blog delivers a true story of what happened last week. And I seek the best guide on how do I report a crypto scammer in coin base wallet? Being a writer of digital marketing I had no idea what this cryptocurrency would like to be and started talking to a stranger who followed me on Instagram, I never knew it would be a scam but later on, after the 11287 USD was added to the coinbase wallet joined the defimine.net scam website, they took as fees also for the smart contract liquidity mining fees. 

What type of crypto scam is the latest?

It was really a Pig butchering scam. So this blog is gonna be something very interesting for you to learn more about cryptocurrency and how can you protect your assets online. Being a blogger I could not also earn that much money also, borrowed from the autny and neighbor, thinking it would return more interest. But now the money is gone and I am still left to repay back the interest to the person from whom I took the money. This is how a crypto victim thinks and a scammer enjoys the end. Most of the pig case is done by girl accounts, making a male person fall into deep friendships or care, like a real person for first. Maybe it is not the case for you, it can happen on other investment platforms like coin base wallets, finance, etc. They target most of these wallets as in India, coinbase wallet is not applicable to use for payment purposes. The concept I am here talking is about pig butchering came up in China in 2019 and started scamming the whole world. 

About the smart contract scam to me on coinbase exchange wallet stolen 11287 USDT- sad but true

In my case I know the person, she is a girl, named jing Chen FROM KOWLOON, Also lived in Hongkong, the united kingdom, Germany, Australia, Anyang, Switzerland, etc., but as I analyze her transaction on etherscan.io, the number of people that she scammed is originally from 2017. It really started inside china in 2017 and spread across the world in 2019 when after the market download bitcoin sprang up. I don't know how the parents of china teach their children and why so many of girls and boys are involved in such matters.

Learn more on how to recover stolen crypto online 


Post a Comment

0Comments

Now start making money online with Google without paying Anything.Do you want to learn SEO ?

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Ok, Go it!) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn more
Ok, Go it!